Vegan Muffins with Banana
- 2 ripe bananas
- 30ml coconut oil
- 50g sugar
- 1tbs ground linseed
- 50ml boiling water
- 1tsp baking soda
- 100g spelt flour
- 30-40g cranberries or nuts
- Step 1 Preheat the oven to 180C
- Step 2 Place ground linseed in a cup and pour in boiling water
- Step 3 Set aside for a while
- Step 4 Place bananas, coconut oil, sugar, flour and baking soda in a bowl
- Step 5 Blend all the ingredients until smooth consistency
- Step 6 Add cranberries and linseed mixture
- Step 7 Stir until combined
- Step 8 Divide the dough between 12 muffin wrappers
- Step 9 Bake for 20 minutes
This is one of the easiest recipes for healthy vegan dessert. You need 30 minutes and you can enjoy the taste of these delicious and fluffy muffins.
Vegan Banana Muffins Recipe
Preheat the oven to 180C.
Place ground linseed in a cup and pour in boiling water. Set aside for 5 minutes.
Blend bananas with flour, coconut oil, sugar and baking soda. Add linseed mixture and cranberries.
Stir until evenly mixed.
Prepare 10 small or 8 bigger muffin wrappers. Divide the dough between them. The muffin will grow perfectly when the dough reaches half the height of the wrapper.
Bake for 20 minutes until golden.
Enjoy and remember – Taste Rules!
Find more inspiration for Vegan Recipes on our blog!