Cabbage Rolls with Curry Sauce
- 200g cooked rice
- 400g minced turkey
- 400ml coconut milk
- 200ml tomato passata
- 3 teaspoons red curry paste
- 5 tablespoons olive oil or oil form dried tomatoes
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp sweet pepper
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- salt and pepper to taste
- Step 1 Cook rice
- Step 2 Cook whole cabbage for 10 minutes
- Step 3 Separate leaves from the cabbage
- Step 4 Mix meat, seasoning and cooked rice in a mixing bowl
- Step 5 Roll cabbage with stuffing
- Step 6 Place coconut milk, passata and curry paste in a skillet
- Step 7 Bring to boil
- Step 8 Pour sauce over cabbage rolls
- Step 9 Bake for 45 minutes in 170C
This recipe presents delicious idea for dinner inspired by Asian cooking style. You should try it, if you like spicy curry taste.
Cabbage Rolls Recipe
Cook rice and let to cool.
Cook whole cabbage for 10 minutes in a boiling water.
Place minced turkey with all seasoning in a big mixing bowl. Add cooked rice and start to knead (like a dough) until evenly mixed.
Preheat the oven to 170C.
Separate around 10 leaves from the cabbage. Roll them with previously prepared stuffing.
Place all rolls in a baking dish and then prepare the sauce.
Place coconut milk, tomato passata and curry paste in a skillet. Bring it to boil and add salt to taste.
Pour sauce over cabbage rolls and bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour. It depends on size of your rolls.
Enjoy and remember – Taste Rules!