Banana Bread with Nuts Cranberries and Cinnamon
- 5 bananas
- 1 cup oat flakes
- 2,5 cups flour
- 2 eggs
- 1,5 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 6 teaspoons melted coconut oil
- 1 cup vegetable milk(soya, rice)
- 1 cup mixed nuts
- 1 cup cranberries
- brown sugar (optional)
- Step 1 Preheat the oven to 180C
- Step 2 Place 4 bananas, 2eggs, cup of milk, coconut oil in a mixing bowl
- Step 3 Blend everything until smooth consistency
- Step 4 Add oat flakes, nuts, cranberries, cinnamon and baking soda to a mixing bowl and stir until combined
- Step 5 Gradually add flour
- Step 6 Grease baking dish with a butter or coconut oil
- Step 7 Place the dough in a baking dish
- Step 8 Put 2 halves of banana on top
- Step 9 Bake for 30 minutes in 180C then reduce the temperature to 150C and bake for next 30 minutes
Healthy and nutritious dish, perfect for breakfast or lunch. Delicious and moist cake with touch of cinnamon, nuts and cranberries.
Banana Bread Recipe
Preheat the oven to 180C.
Place 4 bananas, 2 eggs, 1 cup of milk and 6 tablespoons of coconut oil in a mixing bowl. Blend everything until smooth consistency. Add oat flakes, cinnamon, baking soda, nuts and cranberries and mix until combined. Gradually add flour and stir until evenly mixed. Add brown sugar if the dough is not enough sweet for you.
Grease baking dish (20cm x 11cm x 8cm) with butter or coconut oil. Sprinkle with a flour.
Place the dough in a baking dish and put 2 halves of banana on top.
Bake for 30 minutes in 180C then reduce the temperature to 150C and bake for next 30 minutes.
Enjoy and remember – Taste Rules!
Find more inspiration for dessert on our blog.